This blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://thevibgyor.wordpress.com
.

Reflections

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Now a days Life seems to be a lost cause......
...........It seems life has no meaning.  When I look at it. It makes sense. Why should life have a meaning ?
There are billions of souls on this earth. Is it possible that each one of us has a  meaningful purpose. ?

May be I am wrong or may be I am not. We don't have a single life. If reincarnation happens each soul lives many lives. Perhaps all the lives that we live when accumulated serve a purpose. It's the whole that is meaningful and not the parts that we live.
Right now I don't see any meaning in the part I am playing in  this life.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home